Thursday, October 31, 2013

Aroma Magic White Tea & Chamomile Face Wash Review

Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic White Tea and Chamomile Face Wash Review

This is a review of Aroma Magic White Tea and Chamomile Face Wash. It is suitable to all Skin types. I wanted to try out a face wash from this range since summers after hearing some great reviews. But at that time I was using Soulflower Baby Your Skin soap, so I postponed buying this face wash.


Aroma Magic White Tea & Chamomile Face Wash Review
Everyday Pollution Defence
Price: INR 75 for 50 ml / INR 135 for 100 ml
Shelf Life: 36 Months from Mfg Date
Availability: You can buy from flipkart.com (here and here), amazon.in, joybynature.com, medplusbeauty.com, purplle.com, healthkart.com, slassy.com etc.


The entire tube was sealed with lamination. The flip-open cap is sufficiently tight and this face wash can be carried easily in the purse without worrying about leakage.

Aroma Magic White Tea & Chamomile Face Wash review

Aroma Magic Face Washes come in 50ml (a very tiny cute tube) and 100 ml packs. I bought this White Tea & Chamomile one in 50ml packing, to first try how it fares for me. I really LOVED it so much that now I want to try all other variations suitable for my skin type. By the way, there are 4 more variations of Aroma Magic Face Washes:
  1. Aroma Magic Strawberry Face Wash for All Skin Types
  2. Aroma Magic Lavender Face Wash for Dry Skin
  3. Aroma Magic Neem & Tea Tree Face Wash for Oily Skin
  4. Aroma Magic Grapefruit Face Wash Skin Lightening & Pore Tightening for Normal to Oily Skin
PACKAGE DESCRIPTION AND INGREDIENTS:

Aroma Magic White Tea & Chamomile Face Wash Ingredients
Use within 12 months of opening the pack
Not Tested on Animals
Aroma Magic White Tea & Chamomile Face Wash Review

My Experience with Aroma Magic White Tea and Chamomile Face Wash:

I usually don't go ga ga over the packing as long as the packing is sensible and there is no product wastage. But I just fell in love with the color of this tube and the face wash - it's gorgeous.

Aroma Magic White Tea & Chamomile Face Wash Swatch
Aroma Magic White Tea & Chamomile Face Wash with microbeads
I thought these are Jojoba beads. But ingredients list says it contains hydrolyzed protein beads. These micro beads are added for mild exfoliation and are not very dense. A single bead comes out with the facewash once in a while. The beads are soft and can be crushed easily. I crush the bead on any dry area of my face and just rub.

Aroma Magic claims that this face wash is 100% free of parabens, soap, alcohol, artificial coloring and fragrance. Besides the lovely color from natural ingredients, this face wash has a beautiful mild fragrance which lingers on for long after washing the face. The fragrance comes from the essential oils in it.

I have an oily T-zone with normal cheeks, which go dry in the winters. Usually any facewash or facial soap I use suits either my t-zone or the remaining normal skin. This is the first face wash ever which leaves my skin squeaky clean without causing any dryness and without enhancing my skin pores.

I used it after removing my eye makeup and it gently cleansed every trace of oil and makeup residue without drying my skin. I hadn't used soap on my face for more than 10 years and now I don't feel guilty using this face wash as it is free of soap.

I simply loved this product and totally recommend it to those who travel out daily in dirt and pollution. I don't need rigorous face cleansing daily so I might be using it on alternate days. But I am definitely going to try the other variations in the next summers.

Update 1 July 2014: It started drying me badly in extremely cold months, from mid November to Feb. I restarted using it from March and it worked well as before without drying my skin. But I was in Gurgaon in April and it created painful dry patches on my face. It overdries skin in dry dusty climate. 

Back in summers, it is again working extremely well. I even used it as a foot wash and it kept my feet soft and helped repair the dryness in my heels.

This small tube lasted me so long I almost got bored of it. But it is damn good and total value for money. I want to try the lavender one next, which is meant for dry skin like mine.

13 comments:

  1. Sounds nice. Glad that it removes makeup. Thanx for the review gagan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megha :) I haven't tried removing foundation or heavy makeup with it Megha, just the residue makeup left after using a makeup remover. So am not sure if it can 100% remove oil based makeup. But yes, when I use other products to remove the oil left over after makeup cleansing, they dry my skin. This one does not.

      Delete
  2. Even I dont care much for the packaging as long as it is functional....the product inside matters more...that being said, this tube does look cute n happy.....shall soon try this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree with you Jennifer especially because I have read your reviews and I personally feel those are very sensible and honest reviews. Yes, it is cute and the color is still hanging in my mind he he. I wish I had a dress in the same color.

      Delete
  3. Sounds good. ..will definitely try this. ..I have recently started using aroma magic oils, hopefully this turns out to be good too. ..even I have t zone. .:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use aroma magic's lavender oil daily for my son. Their oils are not very strong (I feel they are diluted) but still they are good to start with and I am sure it must be feeling like a very happy change Ankita, because you know you are feeding something really safe and good to your body :) I feel elated whenever I use oils.

      I am sure you would like these. I wish I had tried these face washes earlier in the summers esp the strawberry one.

      Delete
  4. looks nice gagan.. i had used their scrub once but then moved to other brands... time for me try one of the four face washes soon!! thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great..I love the packaging gagan...
    nice review sweetie..

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks good. I am going to try it soon! Good to now it doesn't makes skin dry like many others.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Free of Paraben & looks & smells cute, what more to ask in a face wash. Brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Free of Paraben & looks & smells cute, what more to ask in a face wash. Brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this face wash will definitely work as my skin is dry :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks all. I just finished this face wash yesterday. It was a small pack and yet it lasted soooo long I literally got bored of it. It works great all year round except from mid nov to say Feb, when the weather here is really very cold and dry. I even used it on my feet and it didn't dry my heels like soaps do. So been using it as a foot wash too. Totally awesome product for such a less price.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be visible once I approve them manually.

Anonymous comments will not be answered. So either use a profile or the Name/URL option to comment (can leave the URL box blank).

In Google Chrome, you can tick mark the 'Notify Me' box in the bottom right to get notified when I reply to your comment.